The Details in Landscaping
Our eye for aesthetics, demand for quality workmanship, thoughtful designs, and being organized and diligent are some of the qualities that set Budding Branch Landscape & Design apart from other companies, but what often makes the difference is our attention to the details. It’s the details that elevate a landscape from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
Landscape Design Details
Some of the special details that can be included in your landscape design include:
- Custom iron work- We can create a custom railing for your deck, a custom trellis or garden gate
- Lighting-Low voltage landscape lighting adds ambiance to the landscape and highlights special features
- Custom fire features such as fireplaces and fire pits add ambiance, warmth, and light
- Custom stone work- Stone is hand chiseled and flame torched to create unique edges for stair treads, pool coping, wall caps, pillar caps, bar tops, and fireplace mantels
- Hand-selected plants-Only the healthiest and most attractive plants are selected
- Garden fences, gates and arbors-Add function and charm to a landscape
- Hand-selected jump rocks for swimming pools
- Custom made counter-tops for outdoor kitchens and bars
- Patterned concrete with integral and surface color for sidewalks and patios
- Decorative pots with annuals to accent the landscape
- Custom pool coping
- Crisply edged and mulched planting beds
- Custom water features to add sound and movement to the landscape
- Custom built outdoor kitchens and grilling stations
Grading and Drainage
Though not as flashy as the flowering plants and elaborate stonework that highlight your landscape, if your drainage and grading are not done correctly, you will certainly notice it. Many inferior landscape designs fail to consider the impact that drainage has, not just on the soil and yard, but even the home itself. When a property lacks proper drainage, water can flow back towards the home, having devastating effects on the foundation and even impacting the health of your family due to mold and moisture.
At Budding Branch Landscape & Design, when we call our landscape designs “thoughtful,” we’re talking about more than creativity. It means we’ll develop a coordinated plan that considers the long-term health of your property as well as the beauty and function. For over 20 years, Budding Branch Landscape & Design, Inc. has been designing and installing artistic and functional landscapes with special attention to the details for clients in Howard County, Maryland and the surrounding areas of Carroll County, Baltimore County, Frederick County, Anne Arundel County, Clarksville, Ellicott City, Glenwood, Glenelg, Cooksville, Fulton, Olney and Brookville.
Contact us or call (410) 442-8208 today, and let Budding Branch Landscape & Design help you perfect “the art of outdoor living”.